Law Offices of Alejandro O. Campillo - Alejandro O. Campillo
Alejandro O. Campillo
Law Offices of Alejandro O. Campillo
7777 Alvarado Road, Suite 211
La Mesa, California
United States 91942
Alejandro O. Campillo, A Professional Law Corporation, located in San Diego, California offers legal services in Immigration & Nationality Law.
The emphasis of our practice is on advanced nonimmigrant and immigrant visa petitions. Our international clientele is composed of professionals, investors, entertainers, and multi-national corporations.
We also have extensive experience in International transactional matters such as business development ventures, including manufacturing, trade, commerce, finance, mergers and acquisitions; federal extradition defense.
Certified Specialist, Immigration & Nationality Law, Board of Legal Specialization, State Bar of California 1992 to present.
Alejandro O. Campillo, A Professional Law Corporation offers legal services in Immigration & Nationality Law throughout Southern California.
Counties include: Orange County, Los Angeles County, San Diego County, San Diego North County, San Diego East County, Riverside County and San Bernardino County.
Cities include: San Diego, Irvine, Tustin, Santa Ana, Laguna Beach, San Juan Capistrano, Laguna Niguel, Long Beach, Seal Beach, Huntington Beach, San Clemente, Carlsbad, Oceanside, San Marcos, Vista, Encinitas, Cardiff by the Sea, Del Mar, La Jolla, Escondido, Rancho Bernardo, Poway, La Mesa, Costa Mesa, Fullerton, Lakewood, Cypress, Chula Vista, San Ysidero, El Cajon, Scripps Ranch, Hillcrest, San Pedro, Santa Monica, Pasadena, Downey, Redondo Beach, Manhatten Beach, Sunset Beach, Los Alamitos, Marina del Rey, Pacific Beach, Solana Beach, Dana Point, San Onofre, Mar Vista, Hawthorne and South Bay.
Recent Immigration Matters:
- Advanced practice in nonimmigrant and immigrant visa petitions for ventures involved in commerce, manufacturing, entertainment and service industries
- Advanced trial practice in deportation, exclusion, and rescission proceedings
- Advanced practice in naturalization and citizenship issues
- Advanced practice in international extradition defense
- Advanced practice in nonimmigrant and immigrant visa petitions related to commerece, manufacturing, entertainment and service industries, including skilled workers, professionals, investors, intracompany transfers, and entrepreneurs.
- Advanced practice and experience in forming and representing start up companies and branch offices in U.S. and Mexico
- Advanced practice in naturalization and citizenship issues.
- Advanced practice in adjustment of status applications before USCIS
- Advanced practice in asset forfeiture proceedings
- Advanced practice in international extradition defense in federal court
- Advanced trial practice in deportation, exclusion, detention, bond, and recission proceedings before USCIS, ICE, and EOIR (Immigration Court).
- Advanced practice in appellate matters before the Board of Immigration Appeals and the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals
Call 619-234-3994 for a free telephonic consultation