Boone & Davis, Attorneys at Law - Michael Davis
Boone & Davis, Attorneys at Law
2311 N. Andrews Ave.
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
United States 33311
At the law firm of Boone & Davis, Attorneys at Law, we are dedicated to serving the needs of the injured in the Fort Lauderdale area and throughout Florida. Our attorneys have handled more than 100 cases that have resulted in jury verdicts or settlements in excess of $1 million. All the members of our committed legal team pride themselves on their accessibility and work ethic. Most of our clients are referred to us by previous clients, which is a testament to our experience, client commitment and results. Throughout the past 35 years, we have helped thousands of individuals seek just results in all kinds of personal injury claims, ranging from motor vehicle accidents to trip and fall accidents and theme park accidents.
A history of excellence and client satisfaction in Florida
For more than 35 years, the personal injury law firm of Boone & Davis, Attorneys at Law has been protecting the rights of the injured in Fort Lauderdale and throughout the state of Florida. In 1981, attorneys David Boone and Michael Davis began practicing law together, helping plaintiffs recover compensation from negligent parties in personal injury and wrongful death claims. Since that time, our firm has recovered millions of dollars in jury verdicts and settlements on behalf of our clients and has become an accident law firm that injury victims throughout Florida can rely on.
Why choose our firm?
At Boone and Davis, our attorneys care about the outcome of your case, and we work hard to get the results you deserve. Our firm is dedicated to being straightforward and accessible at every step of your case. Through open communication, compassion and experience, we provide meaningful representation you can rely on. Our firm offers the qualities you need, including:
- Experience: Our attorneys have more than three decades of experience helping victims through all types of personal injury and wrongful death cases. In addition, firm partner David Boone has a background in insurance representation, giving our firm insight into defense tactics.
- Accessibility: Firm partner Michael Davis is so dedicated to open communication that he offers clients his direct line and cell phone number to provide comprehensive support and answer important questions at any time.
- A reputation for excellence: Mr. Davis is an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated from Martindale-Hubbell® attorney, the highest rating given for legal ability and ethical standards by his peers.
- Client satisfaction: Mr. Davis earned a five-out-of-five rating from his clients on Lawyers.com. In addition, most of our new clients come to us as referrals from satisfied former clients, a testament to the quality of our service.
- Proven results: Our attorneys have helped clients in more than 100 cases achieve settlements and verdicts of over $1 million. In addition, both partners are invited members of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum®, an organization whose membership is limited to trial attorneys who have achieved a verdict or settlement of $1 million or more.
- No fees unless you recover: Our lawyers offer services on a contingency fee basis, which means that you pay no fees — not even our expenses — until we win an award or settlement for you.
How can we help?
Whether you were injured in a truck, motorcycle or auto accident, at a theme park, on a cruise ship, by an animal or at the hands of a trusted medical professional, our attorneys are dedicated to helping you obtain the compensation you need and deserve. The attorneys at our auto accident law firm are skilled at both negotiation and litigation, and we do not hesitate to go to trial if it is in your best interests. We use the latest in technology, including digital displays, to help connect with jurors and demonstrate the significance of your injury claim. In addition, we work with medical, vocational and financial experts to help you recover maximum compensation.
Thirty years ago, David Boone & Michael Davis were both young lawyers who started their careers in a law firm that defended insurance companies against claims brought by injured parties. It did not take them long, however, to realize that their real passion was helping people. Representing insurance companies and large corporations was not in line with what they wanted to do. Today, Boone & Davis represents the injured as well as the loved ones of those killed due to the negligent or careless acts of corporations and individuals.
The Client is Number One
For 35 years, Boone & Davis has not wavered in its commitment to provide quality legal representation with integrity to victims of wrongful acts done by others in all types of personal injury claims. We focus on the effects the accident has had on our client and the family and recommend settlement only when it is in the best interests of the client. Direct contact with clients is standard at our firm, and speaking with the attorney handling the claim is encouraged.
“ We have the ability to resolve claims for amounts that leave us proud and our clients thrilled.”
Boone & Davis built its reputation over the past 35 years on sheer commitment, hard work and ethical conduct that help dictate favorable results for most of its cases. Their long years of dedicated effort have also provided the firm’s attorneys the ability to resolve most claims for amounts that leave them proud and their clients thrilled. When the insurance companies and corporate defense attorneys know that the firm will not only go to trial but will present a clear and convincing case, settlement calls are initiated by the defendants. This allows Boone & Davis to stand firm on its evaluation and demands, which equates to higher settlements.
No fanfare: Boone & Davis does not advertise on television, billboard, bus benches or the yellow pages. It believes that the best advertising or marketing is achieved through hard work until the ultimate results are achieved. Word of mouth by former clients occurs frequently.
At Boone & Davis, Attorneys at Law, we help victims in Fort Lauderdale and throughout the state of Florida who are injured because of the negligence of others. We are dedicated to clear, open communication and promptly return your calls. In addition to offering regular weekday business hours, we schedule weekend and evening meetings by appointment. In certain serious injury cases, we are able to meet with you at home and in the hospital. To learn more about how we can assist with your case, contact us at any time online or at 954-566-9919 for a free, no-obligation consultation.